It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:54 am

Post subject: Zunis Resto Druid - Zul'jin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:12 pm  
Prospect

Basics!

1. Character's Name: Zunis

2. Class/Race: Resto Druid/Troll

3. Main Spec/Off Spec: Resto/Boomy

4. Please provide a link to your armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... s/advanced

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild. Current guild dissolved.

6. How old are you? 30's

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble? yes

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec. i have a 679 hunter

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/reforging/enchanting choices? askmrrobot/noxxic/icy veins

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in T17 content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse. T17 i average 30k+ depending on fight

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:30 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future? these days work perfect for me

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression? yes

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current T17 progression (Heroic, Mythic). i have been raiding since LK. I have downed all content at least normal/heroic when current. Heroic/Mythic raiding here and there.

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often? good/no unless there is a f'd up patch

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB? wowprogress and sqwirtle posted in trade

3. Why do you want to join PGB? Days line up with what i need and it seems like a good fit.

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on? I show up every raid prepped and ready. study fights when needed and i am there for the group. I have plenty to improve on!

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW. I work for a living 50 hours + a week. easy going kinda guy :D