Prospect

Basics!

1. Character's Name:
Paabst

2. Class/Race:
Druid/Tauren

3. Main Spec/Off Spec:
Feral/Feral lol

4. Please provide a link to your armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... bst/simple

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild.
I was only a in a few guilds so far in WoW. I've raided in a guild called Clash which was just a bunch of RL friends. They all quit then I joined a guild Heresiarch. I stayed there for about 6 months then the guild disbanded. I joined Six Beers Deep and I have been there for about 6 months. I'm leaving that guild because I don't want to raid 3 nights a week anymore and the guild is falling apart. There are major attendance issues.

6. How old are you?

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble?
Yes

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec.
Negative

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/reforging/enchanting choices?
Warcraftlogs, Fluiddruid.net, mmo-champion

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management
http://i.imgur.com/XSDBMjz.jpg?1 My UI has all my weak auras on it and it allows me to track my CD's efficiently.

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in T17 content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... #boss=1694

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:30 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future?
Yes I will be able to make them.

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression?
I love constructive criticism. It makes people better. I also can take verbal abuse like no other! You're god damn right I'm prepared to wipe for hours. Fuckin love that shit.

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current T17 progression (Heroic, Mythic).

As of right now im 7/10m BRF and 6/7m Highmaul. During siege my guild was 14/14H pre-nerf, and then 14/14M as soon as it came out. I took a break during MSV and that content. I've cleared DS, Firelands, Icecrown, and ToT when they were all current.

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?
I usually get around 90-110 down and about 10-15 Up. I do not DC often at all. I usually run around 38 MS depending on what server I'm on.

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?
Found you on WoWProgress.

3. Why do you want to join PGB?
You're raid times are perfect for me. Also, reading the forums you guys/girls seem like pretty cool people and the atmosphere seems fun.

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on?
I feel like I perform the feral rotation very well. I can pull good dps and perform mechanics. I think one thing I can improve on is my health pot usage. I always forget about that thing.

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.
I'm Gerry. I like to drink beer and go to the bar with friends. I love Van Morrison. His voice gives me an erection. Other than that I'm a pretty fun guy to be around. I'm looking for a group of people who want to have fun while raiding and enjoy each other's company. Lets drink some beers. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Paabst - 698 Feral
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 pm  

Okay, looking over the armory real quick and with my basic understanding of feral druid, it seems that you're geared for mostly Single target which is few in BRF which is fine either way.

Looking over the most recent logs that included you which was with the guild <Giggity-Area 52>, it seems like compared to other dps in the raid group, your dps is okay. Though it seems like you have a habit of getting into avoidable damage.

For example on Gruul, you took 14 hits of petrified, not sure if the melee are just trying to kill you but that's a pretty high amount.

Then on oregorger, kills not withstanding, on the third wipe you got killed by rolling fury which we don't really want to happen. 'course if it happens to us, we usually get a yelling.

Just a few examples where you could probably work on. Potion usage is perfect so that's a good thing you got going there.

One positive thing is that you got the highest dps on stone pillars on Kromag which we really need at this point of progression.

If you do join us, the dps would be appreciated as well the experience.

My two cents.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:28 pm  

Prospect

Yeah I forgot that I was raiding with them Saturday and I got drunk before. Also, it was my first time raiding in like a month so I was still getting back into it. Thanks for the reply, I'll work on those things.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:53 pm  

Drinking AND raiding? Oh you'll fit right in.

Lemma talk to the other officers.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:08 pm  

Prospect

Ryure wrote:

Hahaha ok cool

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:43 pm  

Founder

Talked to in game.

App accepted.

Btw - Ryure, that signature is too big... jeez...

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:11 am  
Raider

Paabst wrote:

Just in case you had any doubts, its not me.