Prospect

Basics!

1. Character's Name:
Valdris

2. Class/Race:
Blood Elf Rogue

3. Main Spec/Off Spec:
Assassination/Combat

4. Please provide a link to your armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... ris/simple

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild.
I joined Imminent at the beginning of SoO and raided with them until about the middle of BRF I took a break and joined my current guild Confluence I was not happy with there preformance and was searching for a more progressed guild.

6. How old are you?

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble?
Yes

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec.
Negative

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/reforging/enchanting choices?
Warcraftlogs Shadowcraft MMO champs

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management
http://i.imgur.com/eh49S7k.jpg I use Weakauras to track trinket procs

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in T17 content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 1018769/7/

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:30 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future?
Yes I will be able to make them.

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression?
Yes, I love raiding learning new fights is all part of the fun.

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current T17 progression (Heroic, Mythic).

I was 6/10M BRF and 3/7M HM with multiple heroic clears

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?
Great usually get about 40 MS and hardly ever

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?
Used to raid with Yayobumps

3. Why do you want to join PGB?
Good progression and some old friends

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on?
I feel that I play rogue at a pretty high level one thing i feel that i could do better is use feint and recup more during High Damage situations to help the healers out I generally tend to focus on Dps

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.
My name is Wesley, Just graduated High School I live in Florida and am really into Sports.

Post subject: Re: 695 Rogue Application
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:44 pm  

Not a rogue main so bear with me, was looking through your logs and compared to others in the raid, you avoid mechanics pretty well to survive. That's impressive.

Double potions, using health tonics are a big plus.

Only issue that I can see is that according to sources for both Assassination and Combat, crit is not the #1 stat priority for both. Mastery for Assassination, haste for Combat. You have crit enchants on everything, unless I'm missing something, those are not optimal enchants.

Other than that, you seem like a good sport to have.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 pm  
Prospect

From all the Top parcing Assassination rogues I asked during Mythic BRF progression they told me to go Mastery until 60% then go Crit until 30% and after 30% go all mastery and Multistrike that might be outdated with the release of HFC but that is why I'm enchanted and Gemmed the way I am.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:35 pm  

Founder

Damn, Ryure..... He put you in your place!

Anyways, after talking with the people that know you and have seen you perform, we'll bring you in to the group and go from there.

App Accepted.

Sqwrt

Image Image