It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:51 am

Post subject: Zettydayeti - Destro/aff Lock 734
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:02 am  

1. Character's Name: Zettydayeti-EmeraldDream

2. Class/Race: Belf Warlock

3. Main Spec/Off Spec: destro/ aff

4. Please provide a link to your armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Zettydayeti/advanced

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild.
<bunch of nonraiding guilds on aggy/fizz>
Used Napkins - aggramar/fizzcrank : guild died when the gl/rl stopped taking it seriously (SoO -> early hfc)
Sinforsaken: joined end of brf -> present, 10-14 consistant xrealm raiders, no one seems to care anymore.

6. How old are you?

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble?
yes, ptt

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec.
Zettymist panda monk - bm/mw 725 both 740 ring bm 735 mw, neither are bis gear tho
zettyshade undead spriest - 720ish 770 ring still learning cop and as, just picked this one up during hfc.

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/enchanting choices?
warlock I know most of everything myself but each new raid / expansion I check things like
http://www.reddit.com/r/competitivewow
http://www.SimulationCraft.org
fatboss guides, 2minguides
icy veins noxxic mmo are all taken with a grain of salt

dead guides and websites:
summonstone
darkintentions

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management.
http://imgur.com/a/YQmtX
Warlock cds are not super hard to follow, DS its definately a feel + rng trinket procs.
I can make and manage my own WeakAuras if needed.
I use exorsus to track major raid cooldowns and brez timers.

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in current content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9618148/latest/#boss=1784 (sorry if you checked this before, its was the wrong link, lol)
If we do any mythic soon I will get something otherwise you can get manny arch from me this week.

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:00 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future?
I will need to talk to my current guild so this tuesday (2/23) will be a no go, but otherwise no issues

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression?
of course.

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current content progression (Heroic, Mythic).
SoO ran Flex and normal runs on three toons because I rejoins after the content was out for 1 year already
HM 1/7 M (with 18man during content)
brf 13/13H
hfc 5/13M, I understand everything about gorefiend fight but only have like 60 pulls

7. What stage of the current expansion’s legendary quest are you on?

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?
30ms, never

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?
rando mythic run with spice ( i dont know his raid toon)

3. Why do you want to join PGB?
I want 13/13M before legion, need to do something besides 4 rings on 3 toons

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on?
I am a bit rough my first few pulls on a new boss, but I quickly learn what I need to do to be sucessful.
I focus mechanics over padding. meaning my overall dps could be lower than is expected from everyone on first kill or early pulls.

things to improve:
I tend to call out things that contribute to the wipe, which may come off abrasive but I mean well.
I am very vocal in raid on topic or off topic (depending on the content, farm or progression.) again this could be looked at as a bad thing but i mean well.

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.
League of legends, rocket league, overwatch
I play hockey 3 times a week.
Engineering grad working full time.
Single, only in game aggro would be a dog, but that's almost never.

Post subject: Re: Zettydayeti - Destro/aff Lock 734
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:55 am  

Hey Zetty,
Officers will take a look at this soon and get back to you. Check back here periodically for updates.
Thanks,
You're friendly neighborhood, Fluffster.

Post subject: Re: Zettydayeti - Destro/aff Lock 734
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:40 pm  

GM

hey man sorry it took so long for us to get back to you. We would like to bring you in as a trial on Tues.

hit me up in game so you can get an invite on Tues

Roshammbo#1679

Follow me on Twitch!!!