It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:52 am

Post subject: Fury/Arms warrior - Raided with Binary prior merge
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:58 pm  

1. Character's Name: Relentléss

2. Class/Race: Orc

3. Main Spec/Off Spec: Fury mainspec / Arms offspec (I can play both at an equal skill level).

4. Please provide a link to your armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... 9ss/simple

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild. The last guild I was in before I came to Playground Bullies was Binary. I had raided with them to 7/7H in Highmaul, 3/7 Mythic, and 10/10H in BRF. I never left I just merged into your guild.
6. How old are you? 17

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble? Yes

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec. I do not currently have any raid ready alts.

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/enchanting choices? The primary website I use to research is http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/.

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p62 ... 1456095890 My UI works well for me in terms of cooldown management. I can cast vigilance on a tank when needed, use rallying cry when told/needed, and weave my dps cooldowns into my rotation flawlessly.

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in current content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p62 ... 1456095890 In current content I'm pulling around 45k (In tier 17 currently). I realize these numbers are not impressive by any standards but by factoring in my gear you can see my dps is optimal in accordance with my gear.

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:00 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future? That schedule would work beautifully for me. I do not see my availability changing in the near future at all.

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression? Yes I can take it, and I use this constructive criticism as a platform to elevate my skill level in my raiding position.

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current content progression (Heroic, Mythic).
My current raiding history is in Mists of Pandaria, I cleared 14/14 Mythic (Pre-patch release). Currently 7/7H highmaul (Aotc) 3/7M (Pre-patch) 10/10H Blackrock Foundary (Aotc)

7. What stage of the current expansion’s legendary quest are you on?
I'm currently at the 715 stage of the legendary quest. I have half of the tome quest completed as well. (17/33)

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?
My connection is great, and I do not DC often.

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?
I heard about you guys when I raided with you guys when Binary merged with your guild in Blackrock Foundry

3. Why do you want to join PGB?
I want to join PGB based on the simple fact I'd love to raid and excel at it. I love raiding just haven't been able to recently

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on?
I feel like being on time and being prepared is something I do exceptionally well as a player. I always bring flasks, food potions, and runes during progression nights. I could improve on my people skills; I'm polite and very nice, I just don't know many/have many friends in WoW. Most relationships are only skin deep.

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.
Outside of WoW I'm a student in High school. My schedule is pretty consistent, only a few exceptions here and there. I'm an athlete, a musician, a vocalist, and soloist. I enjoy running in my free time, playing WoW, watching Supernatural, and spending time with my family. I'm 17 years old and I love my life, accepted to 4/4 of my top colleges currently. I'm just living life and loving it; Thank you for your time and I hope to be raiding with you in the near future!!