It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:48 am

Post subject: Darthrancid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:49 pm  

1. Character's Name: Darthrancid

2. Class/Race: Mage/Undead

3. Main Spec/Off Spec: Arcane/Frost

4. Please provide a link to your armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... cid/simple

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild.

I have run my own guild a few times and I have been a follower of many guilds in my ten 11 years of wow playing. The current guild I am in is not offering a consistent raid team or has raid times that align with my work schedule.

6. How old are you?

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble?

Yes

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec.

Yes. Warrior Prot/Fury

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/enchanting choices?

Icy Veins has been my go to for many years, I cross reference this website to noxxic, mmo champion, wow wiki, and any other site that is updated regarding information about my class.

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management.

I use weak auras, DBM , ask mr robot, and recount. I use a Razor naga mouse setup with every ability keybound.

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in current content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yJ ... ne&fight=9 I usually average burst 180-210k with sustained between 75k-105k

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:00 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future?

These evenings will be available until at least the next expansion.

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression? Yes

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current content progression (Heroic, Mythic).

I have raided at all levels of progression. Currently I have up to kormrok mythic experience, and one attempt with Playground Bullies on iskar, fel lord, and socrothar.

7. What stage of the current expansion’s legendary quest are you on?

My ring is currently 750+

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?

Rare DC, Only when I want to rage quit. (never)

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?

Ixavia is my RL girlfriend and I have mad some other acquaintances since she has joined. Fluffy & Einrick.

3. Why do you want to join PGB?

Ixavia and I are usually a combo package and I would like to get in a group where we can both have some fun with raiding at the same time. The group also seems like a group of fun dedicated players.

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on? I am always working on improving my class and overall performance. There is always room for improvement.

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.

I am a physical fitness trainer and a cook. I spend most of my time gaming and experimenting with new recipes and new fitness techniques. I grew up playing sports and gaming where I met Ixavia one evening in a League of Legends match. Now I live in the cornfields so I can get that Iowa sweetcorn right from the source...

Post subject: Re: Darthrancid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:01 pm  

GM

DENIED!!!!! lol jk c ya Tues

Follow me on Twitch!!!