Post subject: Venusaur - Ret Paladin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:16 pm  

1. Character's Name:
Venusaur

2. Class/Race:
Paladin/Tauren

3. Main Spec/Off Spec:
Ret/Holy

4. Please provide a link to your armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... aur/simple

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild.
I've been in a few guilds that have fallen apart over the last expansion, Facepalm Ensemble fell apart in SoO, started WoD fresh with Endless Waltz, I stopped raiding to finish off school/my degree, when I came back they had fallen apart, didn't start raiding until part way through HFC again with Life Sentence and they are pretty much calling it quits for the expansion which I don't want to do

6. How old are you?

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble?
yes and yes

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec.
I have level 100 warrior, priest, hunter, warlock but none of them are exactly raid ready

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/enchanting choices?
mmo-champion, armory of ret pallies in top tier guilds, various forums I can find on google

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management
http://imgur.com/E2VRSmr
Nothing fancy, but it's what i've used pretty much since I started playing WoW in TBC, don't have a crazy amount of cool downs so I can track them very easily

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in current content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xr ... kR#boss=-2
Usually ~75k depending on the fight
4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:00 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future?
Yes, will be able to make pretty much 100% of the time, except next thursday as I'm going away for the weekend

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression?
Yes and yes, I can always improve and it's easy enough to listen to how from someone else as it is myself. Wiping is the only way progression happens so of course.

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current content progression (Heroic, Mythic).
I'll start with SoO, I killed Heroic Garrosh before the change to Mythic, then went into Highmaul with a new guild for WoD, made it to 3 mythic before I/guild stopped raiding, started raiding after HFC had been out a while, got the Heroic Archi kill soon after and have been sitting at 13/13H since. I've watched videos on a lot of the Mythic fights but haven't got to touch them

7. What stage of the current expansion’s legendary quest are you on?
currently at 768 ilvl

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?
Connection is pretty solid, it was upgraded recently actually, haven't DC'd much at all

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?
Lurking through wowprogress, I do not know anyone

3. Why do you want to join PGB?
I'm a big fan of 2 day raid weeks, and your times work well for me since i'm EST, I like that you get so much done in two days. And the names pretty wicked

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on?
I'm good at learning fights quickly, when I stepped in HFC, I was undergeared and barely knew the fights, now I'm within the top few dps and rarely screw up. I think I could use my overall raid tools more (hands for the most part)

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.
Pretty average 25 year old, full time job, I live in a different city mon-fri for work, and go back "home" every weekend to chill with friends, just play a whole bunch of video games during the week

Post subject: Re: Venusaur - Ret Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:12 pm  

GM

Hey man sorry for the delay in a reply. But unfortunately we are looking for people that are at least 5/13M Exp as we dont currently do the downstairs often. thanks for the interest and Good luck to you finding a guild.

Follow me on Twitch!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:34 pm  

Hey thanks for the reply, I may apply again closer to legion since i'm still pretty interested regardless of the current tier. Good luck with progress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:07 pm  

GM

Sounds good man we will def take more people for Legion

Follow me on Twitch!!!