PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:33 pm  

Basics!

1. Character's Name:
deáthbyarrow

2. Class/Race:
Hunter/Blood Elf

3. Main Spec/Off Spec:
MM/BM

4. Please provide a link to your armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... w/advanced

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild.
Well i stopped playing during the beginning of BRF for about 7 or 8 months just was a little burnt out and a lot going on IRL....And just cam back a few weeks and getting back into it and getting ready for legion! Current guild I am in has kind of fallen apart and don't really raid or do much anymore! So looking to get back in a solid raid group with times that fit my schedule!!!

6. How old are you?

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble?
Yes have mic and pretty much every communication app (mumble, vent, TS, Skype)

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec.
Well I plan on getting my Pally ready here soon but he is currently not...so in short no!

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/enchanting choices?
Mostly self testing and seeing what other top hunters our doing by looking at logs and their armories...also use forums and icy-veins for basic things...Have mained a hunter since DS though so know it in and out!

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management
UI is pretty solid took some things from rogerbrown and made some small changes to suite me! This was a little while back before I took a break and was using Surv at the time but not much has changed...

3. What is your average DPS/HPS in current content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.
Well since I just came back I have not really logged and been pugging most stuff...but for single target at the moment I am pulling between 60k and 80k and burst like 120-140k....I dont have my tier gear though and am only 715ilvl at the moment so....tier really helps hunters especially MM for this tier!!!

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:00 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future?
YES...this is one of the reasons I am applying with you guys cause the times fit my schedule and should for the foreseeable future!

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression?
yes, I have been in some guilds previously that were 2 or 3 on the realm and raided 4 to 5 days a week with lots of wipes and lots of "lets call it Constructive criticism" haha

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current content progression (Heroic, Mythic).
13/13H currently have not tried mythic...with my ilvl and guild currently not raiding hard to find groups! But before BRF I was always getting at AoTC and usually some Mythics done!

7. What stage of the current expansion’s legendary quest are you on?
I am almost about to get the 735 ring in a week or so...just finishing the Tomes!

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?
Great and no....Have 100mb download with hardwired good connection

2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?
Just looking through wow-progression and seeing who is recruiting and their raid times/days!

3. Why do you want to join PGB?
Basically because of you progression and raid times/days...all I got to go on right now and I looked at /who a minute ago and seems like you guys still decently active!

4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on?
I feel I stay alive and am good at interrupting and listening well...use all keybinds and gaming mouse to maximize movement/DPS...Leveling alts haha I really hate leveling and grinding xp for a character i rarely play...and maybe to take constructive critisism better...

5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.
I work with computers...Mostly with network exploitation/network protection

Post subject: Re: deáthbyarrow-Zul'jin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:21 pm  

Hey Deathbyarrow, read through your application and I am unsure that you are what were looking for. Your item level is low/Your experience isn't what we want coming into a 11/13 mythic guild, and we already have our hunter position filled. Best of luck in your search for a new team.