It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:48 am

Post subject: Heyymon - Zul'Jin
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:50 am  

Basics!

1. Character's Name: Heyymon

2. Class/Race: Druid/Troll

3. Main Spec/Off Spec: Balance/Resto(currently, I change my OS often on what is needed)

4. Please provide a link to your armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... mon/simple

5. Provide us a brief history of your guilds and why you are leaving your current guild. WoD guilds; <Revelations> guild lead left and i logged on to find the guild had imploded during our start of Mythic Blackrock Foundry. Most recent guild was <The Tempered Phoenix>, old member returned and started raid leading during our 9/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel progression, was toxic towards me and very disrespectful.

6. How old are you? 30 years old

7. Do you have access to a mic and mumble? yes

8. Do you have any raid ready alts? If so, list class and spec. yes i do! I have a raid ready affliction/demo warlock with heroic 4set, heroic class trinket and iLvl of 727
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... ura/simple

Raiding!

1. What tools and/or websites do you use to research your rotation/gearing/enchanting choices? tools i use are custom balance druid bar(s) highlighting eclipse bar, dot times, starsurge procs, ring procs and raid buffs, and my own cooldowns. Other tools such as various weakauras2 icons, tellmewhen icons, custom elvui, deadlybossmods, EPGP, exorsus raid tools and many others. Websites i use are the forums, mmo-champion.com, i follow and read up on Cyous, a great balance druid theorycrafter, and of course Noxic.com....just kidding, i use icy-veins.com a lot

2. Please provide us a screenshot of your UI in a raid. How does your UI work for you in terms of cool down management
http://imgur.com/qyr1c4Y
3. What is your average DPS/HPS in current content? Please provide a screenshot of Recount/Skada from a recent raid, or even better, a WoL parse.
after leaving my guild a few months ago, i do not have up to date mythic logs, and the few logs i do have i feel do not represent my current gear/dps i can actually perform. That being said, here is a link to my old logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 96/latest/

4. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:20-11:00 EST. Will you be able to make these two raids on a regular basis? Do you see your availability changing in the near future? yes i am able to make these raids. however i must be honest and transparent with you all. I work at the busiest level 1 trauma hospital in the US and have alternating night shift work rotation. Currently at best i would be able to make only 1 of 2 raid days due to my work. I know that is a big issue for most but please understand if i am able to raid that week, i will be online and ready with my own potions, food, and prior knowledge to fights and ready to progress. I am a very hard worker and hopefully come legion, my schedule will change up a bit and i will be able to raid on a more stable basis

5. Can you take constructive criticism? Are you prepared for hours of wipes in the name of progression? yes to both questions.

6. Please discuss your raiding history, as well as your current content progression (Heroic, Mythic). i raided vanilla, bc, and casually during MoP. During Warlords i pug'd normal/heroic Highmaul, found a raiding guild for t17 and cleared Normal/Heroic Blackrock Foundry and 1/10 M BRF, and currently have 8/13 M HFC

7. What stage of the current expansion’s legendary quest are you on?
795 int dps ring on my balance druid, and 753 on my warlock

This and that!

1. How is your connection? Do you DC often?
rock solid connection of 145Mb/s download, 12Mb/s upload, and average ping on zul'jin of 50ms
2. How did you hear about us? Do you know any current members of PGB?
I saw the recruiting flag from wowprogress.com. However i have joined Mr. Sqwirtle himself as a pug and raided with him before
3. Why do you want to join PGB?
I would love to be on a roster of great and like minded players to finish up progression on HFC and be ready to have fun raiding in Legion
4. What's something that you, as a player, feel that you do exceptionally well? What could you improve on?
I feel that i can react on the fly very well during a hectic raid situation while still following mechanics. Something i could improve on would be to ask more questions if i feel very unsure about an encounter. even though i watch/look up encounters, every raid group has a slight variation to it.
5. Tell us about yourself outside of WoW.
As i breifly said above, I'm a rad tech in Houston, TX and work in a crazy ER environment and deal with very injured or ill patients every day. My girlfriend and I have been together for 6 years and i hope to finally have enough saved up for an engagement ring this year. And like many of you, i read/listen about all various video games wayy too much. I have a ps4 and when not playing WoW, you can find me playing Dark Souls 3, Destiny, the Division, and soon Overwatch (i bought it for PC too). Thank you for taking the time to go through this and i hope to hear from you all soon!

Post subject: Re: Heyymon - Zul'Jin
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:26 am  
Officer

Everything looks good Heyymon, even if you can't make every raid things happen; I'm the main tank and I miss every now and then due to work also.

Add sqwirtle's id from the post if you don't have it already and we'll get you in to see how you do. If you're available this week we can have you come tonight @ 7:30 server. Alternatively you can add me: hookernblow#1412.

Btw, ADD RClootcouncil and Angry Assignments to your list of addons before raid.

P.S. ROFLMAO....Mr. Sqwirtle, Ahahhahaah.

Cheers,
Yayo

Post subject: Re: Heyymon - Zul'Jin
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 pm  

yeah i said "mr. sqwirtle" i'm a respectable chap 8-)
installed RCLootCouncil and forgot i already had angry assignments as well. See you all this evening!