It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:47 am

Post subject: Greenpriest - Holy/Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:05 pm  

Greenpriest

Draenei Priest currently

Holy/Shadow

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... t/advanced

Zero Skill, Nascent were the only half decent guilds i was in. Currently in a dead guild

Yes to both, mic and mumble

Not at the moment though im debating changing mains in the future

Class specific cites such as chainheal.com are useful. I also like browsing forums of good guilds and chatting with other competent pve players.

http://imgur.com/aTdxv19

Currently my shadow is about 100kish down to maybe 85k on fights that arent great for priest all the way up to 130s+ on things like gorefiend and tyrant
Holy spec is 100k+ easily on all fights where theres actually damage going out

I can be there for every raid

yes im aware of the difficulties of progression and can take criticism well.

Currently 6/13m came back not long ago partway through the tier. Have done mythic highmaul, heroic mogushan vaults, and did a lot of normal content in cataclysm and ICC

795 ring for both specs

Connection is generally

Wowprogress for Zul'jin as a server specifically. Unfortunately i dont know anyone, but id like to.

Looking for a long term home to either heal or ranged dps challenging pve content. Miss playing horde so im browsing Zul'jin

I feel that I am very good at getting better on a fight with every pull pretty quickly. I believe one aspect that I can improve on is communication verbally during the raid, im not sure whats worth mentioning sometime.

Post subject: Re: Greenpriest - Holy/Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:35 pm  

GM

Hey GreenPriest,

We are currently on a break and not raiding until Legion but we are always looking for more good players for our Legion Roster.

At this point For priests we have 2 one will be shadow in Legion and the other will most likely be healing as he is one of our main healers. We would most likely have you as Shadow for Legion. But that can change.

If you are looking for a currently Active raiding guild then I'm sorry. But if you would like to join us for Legion hit me up and i can get you an invite when you like.

Roshammbo#1679

Follow me on Twitch!!!